Every LotRO player, every MMORPG player, has his or her own UI. Some never change from the default one, some like to change everything they can. I belong to the latter category.
My monitor is an EIZO ColorEdge CG243W, 24.1″, resolution 1920×1200. I started out with a 15″ standard monitor, so I’ve come a long way 🙂
- On the left the Lotropad plugin icon, and to the right of my character name (above the stats) is the CTime plugin with my local time.
- Baruk action bars (collapsible). From top to bottom: travel skills, mounts, goats, pets, commands (like /baruk to open plugin windows), and dance emotes. The speech bubble on the bottom is the icon for the ChatEdit plugin.
- The chat window with three tabs. Algemeen (which is Dutch for General), Legends (my kin name) on the tab for kin chat, and IMs.
- An action bar for skills that I use only once in a while.
- Collapsible Baruk bars for moods (left) and my pet menu.
- A Baruk bar (again, collapsible) for mount emotes, and the icon for the Travel Window plugin.
- Predict In-Game Time plugin with EST.
- Another Baruk bar(the only one that is not collapsible), with my most used emotes.
- Second Baruk emotes bar with lesser used emotes.
- Wallet plugin display.
- Connection Status.
- Three plugin icons. From top to bottom: Bootstrap, SongbookBB, Poetical.
- A default bar for Hobby’s. Well, just fishing because that is the only hobby… And I use it sometimes for skills I only use a certain time (for instance during festivals).
My bags are always open. Not because it’s necessary, but because I just like to see what I loot. The icons for the loot bag and mail alerts (not shown in screenshot) I have placed on the left – above my chat window – by the way.
And that’s my screen 🙂